The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the Attorney-General's Department and other Australian Government agencies.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- the Royal Commission's logo, and
- content supplied by third parties.
The details of the relevant licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website, as is the full legal code for the CC BY 4.0 license.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the Attorney General's Department as:
© Commonwealth of Australia 2023.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Attorney General's Department has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Using the Commonwealth Coat of Arms