Skip to main content

Contact us

For enquiries related to Royal Commissions which were supported by the Attorney-General's Department and which have now closed, you can reach us at

Ongoing Royal Commissions

If your enquiry relates to a Royal Commission that is ongoing, please contact the Royal Commission directly. Links to the websites of current Royal Commissions can be found on the Home page.